CONTINUOUS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT:
A competent surgeon should keep up to date by participating in the CPD (Continuing Professional Development). To keep her at the forefront of current knowledge, techniques and advances in her field, Dr. Saira Saleem continually update her skills; regularly attending conferences, courses and workshop both locally and overseas.
She has presented her research work in a number of conferences and seminars;
- Oncological and cosmetic outcomes of oncoplastic breast surgery: Initial experience at Madina Teaching Hospital Faisalabad. Presented in Surgical Oncology Conference, Lahore on Feb 2019.
- Oncoplastic Breast Surgery: A modern concept of breast cancer management and our experience at Madina Teaching Hospital: Lecture presented in Breastcon 2018: National conference.
- Oncoplastic Breast Surgery Seminar: presented lecture in seminar on Jan 2018.
- Recent trends in breast cancer management: Lecture presented in Seminar on breast cancer management on April 2016.
- Extra-adrenal Paraganglioma: presented in Surgical Club meeting in King Fahad Specialist Hospital, Saudi Arabia on 11-06-2012
- Rare cases of acute abdomen presented in surgical club meeting in Al-Asyah Hospital-Saudi Arabia on May 2012.
- Elastography May Reduce Unnecessary Breast Biopsies: Original article presented in Surgical Oncology Conference on Feb 2011 at PC Lahore.
- Acute lower limb ischaemia in Surgical Club meeting- March 2009 at King Saud Hospital, Unaizah, Saudiarabia.
- Appendicectomy in younger females: what should be the better approach? In the Silver Jubilee conference of Society of Surgeons Pakistan held on 17 November, 2006 at Karachi Pakistan.
Breast Conference: DCIS in the era of precision medicine attended at Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons Glasgow on 23-11-2017